Thursday, October 28, 2010

Subliminal Truth

The mass of flesh that occupies my hands,
takes me on a journey of bliss and nonverbal demands.
Squeezing and pinching with every chance I get,
gliding and slipping because of the sweat.

Mountains and valleys base entrapment,
created by crevices of your abdomen,
Segway the pathway to heaven to open wide,
sending the rhythmical beat of your heart to rise.

A detour of positioning starts to take over,
the blanket or comforter or sheet or cover;
Decreases the space like shifting tectonic plates,
influencing buildup of soluble volcanic escapes.

Guiding my arm over and around,
your body is locked in tight, impound.
The friction comprised of front to end,
excites Johnson & Johnson, the counterpart twins.

Eager to release but scared to try,
intrigues my ability to subside.
Comfortable, soothing and quite calm,
the nipple of your right pec teases my palm.

As the night drifts away tailgated by day,
 deep breathing separated by equal pauses of delay,
confirms your prolonged and awaited stay.
Maybe I've finally found my Mr. Right,
complimentary to my satisfied appetite. 

So much so I lay here mesmerized, 
I try to moved my head, nope, I'm semi-paralyzed.
Thinking of our rendezvous outside the covers,
sends a pulse running through my fatty like butter. 

Laying my head close to your neck,
Drifting off to sleep, face towards your back.
Soon our breathing becomes in-sync,
intruded by a pause or cause to think.

Something is missing,
this is too good to be true,
wait, wait, wait a second...
who are you?

4 comments:

  1. This is hot Eddie... just listening to the words made my body tingle.. But in so many different ways we all have these same feelings and end up putting ourselves in situations with with others that we barely know.. When will the cycle end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kirk FRanklin calls them Soul Ties, and you get entangled with a person you dont know and may even come to find that you dont want to know.

    Sharing the intimate before the superficial.... Especially meeting someone at the club! Skylar lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. But if he was really fine, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and one mo thang: That aint no jonssonjonsson.... I know jonssonjonsson when i smell it!

    ReplyDelete