Sometimes I'd love to taste the obliviousness of a chemical compound produce from pure hedonism designated to dissipate the gay orientation, or as I like to call it: "SGL: Same Gender Lovers", but, most times I enjoy the alienation of peculiarity. What more does it prove than for the need of conformity. Gay/SGL is definitely abnormal; Abnormal in all of its definitions entirely. Optimistically, abnormal is perfect for Gays/SGLs. Therefore, I'm content with being me, and gay/sgl being a characteristic of me.
Which would you choose?
Which would you choose?
i'd take it in a heart beat l0l *shrugs* life 1 less thing 2 think about.
ReplyDeleteI would like to discuss the option: "Pray the Gay Away"
ReplyDeleteNow I believe in the Holy Ghost and in the Word of God and the Blood of the Lamb.
The Word of God can separate the soul from the spirit and the joint from the marrow -> i believe it can take away a persons desire to be SGL
It also tells me i can move mountains, heal the sick and cast out demons and devils.
So i do believe the desire to love men can be removed. But why would you want it to? The only thing you are delivering yourself from is the ridicule of society, but then how do you live with yourself in such deprivation. Its not going to remove any gay attitudes, affinities or behaviors that you have. You are still going to like Beyonce or Gaga, still like to watch HGTV and BRAVO, and still gonna hook your ankles underneath your chair when you sit. You'll just be a celibate sellout.
So did you really get delivered or did you put yourself in a cell, isolating yourself from finding physical love. While you spend the rest of your life being semi-satisfied having sex with women.... Because the ability to perform does not prove anything.
I find that the more I got into the Bible, the more I found myself and the more I realized how gay I actually was.
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free (John 8:32) <- Now thats deliverance, Donnie McC