Yeah, it's kind of crazy when You think about it. You know how life has its ups and downs especially with relationships; it makes things cloudy, you tell yourself things like yeah, maybe, possibly, but...
I don't understand why I continue to allow myself to get in too deep with my feelings over someone like you.
It just seems too impossible to be without you, by my side, you holding me tight, me knowing that this feeling right.
I don't know if it was the way you smiled, your laugh carried me along so sweetly and I've waited to hear it for a while, the way you form your words, the way it makes my body and mind swerve, DAMN! I can't help but to get dizzy by all of the locomotion, overflowing like the oceans do sometimes.
How it crept in through the night, and remained still in the light, to only resume it's mission of cleansing the heart and establishing the connection of life.
The sensation I feel, gives me the elevation that sends me soaring to heights that my mind can't even conceal. No wait,
It has to be the many times we spent ass out, cast out, pass out underneath our own tent. Exploring each others anatomy, giving life to everything that's limped, Biscuits...mmm, how they rise higher than my own Johnson's limp. Buttermilk biscuits, makes sense?
The same way they taste before, and after, Oozing out all that sweet butter of love, Like I like you liking me, love, You making me make you act in love, with me, freely, licking, trying to consume every inch of....
Night by night, skin to skin, with temperatures so hot it burns my skin.
Sssshhh.....just take my hand.
You see it only takes one person to like another person, but it takes two people to make it happen.
So with that in mind I'll be waiting to hear, these words gently articulated in my ear, confirming what is to be, eternity, your everlasting touch, the one that I remember and loved so much, hot it sends my body through convulsions, causing releases of explosions, yeah you get my notion.
I say you only live once, so if that's true, then can I just this once, get that opportunity to... Or how about this once, us clinging on after we've been through the storm, in the storm, feeling the rain roll down our skin, the rain caressing our man, hoods only protecting us from too much rain for it will only cause sickness that not one of us can stand.
Exciting isn't it. Just this once.
King had a dream and in many ways it came true... I said King had a dream and in many ways it came true. Others say we can all have dreams, but I ask will mines be true too?
Emotions...they're bottled up inside waiting to come out.
Emotions...peaking out...
Kinda scared kinda not, but what the hell it's life right, and you only live once right? Right.
You understand where I'm coming from right?
I see your cards, I've been playing your whole hand, haven't I? That's why you're steady turning in your Carmel brown skin. Body language telling me to stop don't spill it out...but I say depends....
So if you ever see that ONE, you know the ONE that you just can't seem to escape, the ONE. The "good" one that has SOMEONE already on the side, and using you and them on the sly, indicating that the time was good but they have to say bye. The ONE you keep falling for no matter what door opens, closes, opened, closed.
Yes sir!!! They are good, real good. Just as good as I be putting it on them and making them moan and groan until they just can't get enough good. Good enough to do what I please with it and still make it seem to be untouch, a bowl filled to the brim, with request to do it all over again. Hahaha, yeah they're good....REAL GOOD!
I don't understand why I continue to allow myself to get in too deep with my feelings over someone like you.
It just seems too impossible to be without you, by my side, you holding me tight, me knowing that this feeling right.
I don't know if it was the way you smiled, your laugh carried me along so sweetly and I've waited to hear it for a while, the way you form your words, the way it makes my body and mind swerve, DAMN! I can't help but to get dizzy by all of the locomotion, overflowing like the oceans do sometimes.
How it crept in through the night, and remained still in the light, to only resume it's mission of cleansing the heart and establishing the connection of life.
The sensation I feel, gives me the elevation that sends me soaring to heights that my mind can't even conceal. No wait,
It has to be the many times we spent ass out, cast out, pass out underneath our own tent. Exploring each others anatomy, giving life to everything that's limped, Biscuits...mmm, how they rise higher than my own Johnson's limp. Buttermilk biscuits, makes sense?
The same way they taste before, and after, Oozing out all that sweet butter of love, Like I like you liking me, love, You making me make you act in love, with me, freely, licking, trying to consume every inch of....
Night by night, skin to skin, with temperatures so hot it burns my skin.
Sssshhh.....just take my hand.
You see it only takes one person to like another person, but it takes two people to make it happen.
So with that in mind I'll be waiting to hear, these words gently articulated in my ear, confirming what is to be, eternity, your everlasting touch, the one that I remember and loved so much, hot it sends my body through convulsions, causing releases of explosions, yeah you get my notion.
I say you only live once, so if that's true, then can I just this once, get that opportunity to... Or how about this once, us clinging on after we've been through the storm, in the storm, feeling the rain roll down our skin, the rain caressing our man, hoods only protecting us from too much rain for it will only cause sickness that not one of us can stand.
Exciting isn't it. Just this once.
King had a dream and in many ways it came true... I said King had a dream and in many ways it came true. Others say we can all have dreams, but I ask will mines be true too?
Emotions...they're bottled up inside waiting to come out.
Emotions...peaking out...
Kinda scared kinda not, but what the hell it's life right, and you only live once right? Right.
You understand where I'm coming from right?
I see your cards, I've been playing your whole hand, haven't I? That's why you're steady turning in your Carmel brown skin. Body language telling me to stop don't spill it out...but I say depends....
So if you ever see that ONE, you know the ONE that you just can't seem to escape, the ONE. The "good" one that has SOMEONE already on the side, and using you and them on the sly, indicating that the time was good but they have to say bye. The ONE you keep falling for no matter what door opens, closes, opened, closed.
Yes sir!!! They are good, real good. Just as good as I be putting it on them and making them moan and groan until they just can't get enough good. Good enough to do what I please with it and still make it seem to be untouch, a bowl filled to the brim, with request to do it all over again. Hahaha, yeah they're good....REAL GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment